Graduating from college is a major achievement. It's an exciting time and it's a time when a lot of people are looking for a vehicle. The Nissan College Grad Program is designed to make it easier for graduates to get behind the wheel of a great car.
The certificate is available for anyone who has received a two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school degree in the last two years or within six months. If you are currently in graduate school, you can also apply. Nissan requires credit approval, insurance, employment and proof of sufficient income. You also must provide proof of enrollment/graduation.
- Nissan Altima and Altima Coupe
- Nissan Rogue
- Nissan Sentra
- Nissan Versa Hatch and Versa Sedan (excluding S trim)
- Nissan JUKE
- Nissan Xterra
- Nissan Frontier
- Nissan Cube
Local schools/universities that are included in the Nissan Grad Program are New River Community and Technical College, Valley College, Mountain State University and the Academy of Careers and Technology are just a few! Of course, if you go off to West Virginia University and come back after you graduate the degree you earn from WVU is also part of the program!
Participating in the Nissan College Grad Program is easy!
- Step 1: Decide you want a new Nissan to celebrate your achievement!
- Step 2: Fill out a form online. Click here to fill it out! It's simple and easy to do.
- Step 3: Print off the certificate!
- Step 4: Visit Lewis Nissan at 100 Appalachian Drive Beckley, WV 25801.
- Step 5: Choose the Nissan you've been dreaming of and take it for a test drive! If you're not sure which vehicle is best for you, our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff will help you decide!
- Step 6: Drive home in your brand new Nissan!
Stop by and see us at Lewis Nissan today! You can ask us about the Nissan College Grad Program or we can answer any questions you may have about it or any new Nissan on our lot!